MSS Business Transformation Leader of the Year Award finalists have been selected by MSS Business Transformation in partnership with Arizona Technology Council and Arizona Commerce Authority.
This award, presented at the Governor’s Celebration of Innovation gala, will acknowledge one of the following finalists who has achieved significant business success driving positive, transformational change in their organization with measurable outcomes in 2018.
MSS Business Transformation Leader of the Year finalists include:
- Tim Grein, President and CEO of Walbar Engine Components
- Kathryn Chandler, Director of Northwest Valley Connect
- Paul Green, Chief Development Officer of Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance
- Andrew Bess, President and COO of Angel MedFlight Worldwide Air Ambulance
- Dr. Robert Trenschel, President and CEO of Yuma Regional Medical Center
Arizona Technology Council together with the Arizona Commerce Authority, honors technology leaders and innovators from across the state with the 16th annual Governor’s Celebration of Innovation Awards on October 24, 2019, at the Phoenix Convention Center. This prestigious, black-tie event that attracts more than 850 attendees for a night of networking, dining and entertainment.
This year’s event will consist of a strolling dinner and Tech Showcase followed by a theatre-style awards program. Companies featured at the Tech Showcase consist of award finalists, sponsors and AZTC partners.
Early-bird ticket prices end October 4. Click here to purchase tickets.
AZTC Members: $125 | Non-AZTC Members: $150
AZTC Member table of 10: $1,000 | Non-AZTC Member table of 10: $1,250