Currently recruiting for all levels of Management Consultants with a focus in:
- Change Management (Prosci a plus)
- Business Analyst (Large ERP implementations)
- Business Process Management (Six Sigma, Kaizen, DMAIC, Value
- tream Mapping)
- Program and Project Management, PMO (PMP, ITIL, SDLC, Agile, Waterfall)
- Strategic Planning (Hoshin, ForceField Analysis
As a top ranked regional consulting firm, MSS works with the top companies in Arizona to develop and implement strategies that effectively drive transformation and manage change. We are looking for top talent to deliver the latest and most advanced consulting methodologies and business technologies to provide our clients with high-impact, high-value solutions.
The ideal candidate shall demonstrate successfully leading teams to create value, maximize growth or improve business performance for their clients. Key areas of focus include strategy, structure, management and operations of an organization. With a background across a wide variety of disciplines such as business strategy, sales/marketing, financial and management controls, human resources, information technology, e-business, operations, and supply-chain management.
Responsibilities include involvement in project management, business analysis, methodology development and review of existing client environment to offer improvement and recommendations, complete responsibility for meeting customer expectations on various strategic projects. The position is based in MSS’ Phoenix office. Local candidates only, no visa sponsorship or relocation assistance is available.
- Business Process Management
- Ability to apply leading practices and metrics to improve business processes
- Program and Project Management (PMO)
- Organizational Change Management
- Strategic Planning Experience
- Large Scale Systems Integration Experience
- Major ERP Experience a plus
- Experience leading complex consulting projects in large organizations
- Create business analyses based on understanding of operations, finance, sales, marketing, competitive landscape and regulatory issues
- Ability to create roadmaps and execution plans to achieve desired strategic objectives
- Experience conducting interviews and work sessions with stakeholders to define the executive vision and strategic objectives and build a consensus on the priorities
- Experience using MS Project and MS Visio
- CXO relationship development
- PMP Certification is an asset
- MBA a plus
Email you resumé to email@example.com
JD Edwards Application Consultant
As a Business Application Solution provider, MSS offers full-time employment to information systems professionals who are committed to excellence in providing services to mid-enterprise sized companies. MSS is committed to providing its employees with an environment that allows individuals to continue to grow and develop his/her professional and technical skills.
Responsibilities include providing system implementation services to customer teams including advanced CNC skill set, business process analysis and documentation, system design, testing, and application development. This position will be responsible for all aspects of troubleshooting, maintenance, system automation and performance optimization.
- Hands-on experience implementing JD Edwards Financials in a variety of industries
- Must have experience with Financial JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and/or World products including General Accounting, Multi-Currency, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Mfg Accounting or Job Costing
- Financial industry experience as an Accounting Manager or Controller a plus
- Must have strong organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have solid verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with the client and project team members
- Must be able to take direction from others, as well as work unsupervised
- Must be able to learn new skills quickly and effectively
- CPA, CMA and/or PMP certifications a plus
Email you resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your organization face tough business challenges? If so, contact MSS – a leading business management consultant firm. To learn more about our service offerings, products and industry experience, or to have a MSS representative contact you directly, contact us online or call us at (877) 677-4636.