MSS Business Transformation Advisory has delivered successful digital and business transformation to complex initiatives, delivering projects on-time and within budget to mid-sized, Global 2000 businesses and Public Sector clients for over 30 years. We are committed to the success of your Digital and Business Transformation initiative.
Leadership, Governance, and Accountability
Our Leadership, Governance, and Accountability oversight approach was developed to ensure the successful delivery of Digital and Business Transformation initiatives and projects. This oversight enforces a shared vision, structure, and clearly defined responsibilities for the entire project team throughout the lifecycle of the project. This approach helps us to guide leadership teams as they take bold, transformative steps and begin their journey to change and transform information technology and business processes that increase organizational effectiveness and drive positive business outcomes.
These proven processes will provide the following benefits throughout the project:
- Clearly defined roles through an established project team structure, and associated RACI matrix
- Consistent visibility into project team activities and upcoming efforts
- Quick identification, appropriate escalation, and effective resolution of risks and issues
- Established decision-making bodies for appropriate delegation (both strategic and tactical)
- Defined change control process, for project/system requirements and performance management
Common Digital and Business Transformation Services Provided to MSSBTA Customers
- IT Strategic Planning – Business Strategy, Technology Strategy, Technology Plan
- Technology Assessments – Business Alignment and Value, IT Governance, Information Protection and Security, IT Staffing, Project Management Office
- Vendor Selection – Identify Critical Business Elements, Select Vendors that Meet Requirements, Manage Vendor Contract Negotiations
- Transformation Oversight – Understand and Communicate Project Objectives, Manage Decision-making through a Formalized Process, Responsible for Project Deliverables
Contact MSSBTA to learn how we can help make your Business or Digital Transformation initiative or project a success!
Advisory@mssbta.com or 602-387-2100.