Our Leadership, Governance, and Accountability oversight approach was developed to ensure the successful delivery of Digital and Business Transformation initiatives and projects. This oversight enforces a shared vision, structure, and clearly defined responsibilities for the entire project team throughout the lifecycle of the project. This approach helps us to guide leadership teams as they take bold, transformative steps and begin their journey to change and transform information technology and business processes that increase organizational effectiveness and drive positive business outcomes.
Through Leadership, during the project-prep work and the Project Organization phase, our consultants ensure that your organization’s strategies are aligned with the defined project objectives and anticipated outcomes. Our consultants and the customer project and organizational leadership team members meet to comprehensively define the organization’s strategy and regularly review the project’s progress towards achieving the strategy.
Through Governance, our team establishes a strong Project Management framework for the project, largely driven by PMBOK leading practices, and often include the following: Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communications Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management and Project Stakeholder Management.
Through Accountability, we provide dedicated oversight through all levels of the project to ensure that ambitious quality standards are consistently met by all team members. By leveraging the efforts from both the Leadership and Governance efforts, we ensure that requirements are adequately met through the solution, and any potential risks are proactively identified and resolved to prevent impact to the project.
These proven processes will provide the following benefits throughout the project:
- Clearly defined roles through an established project team structure, and associated RACI matrix
- Consistent visibility into project team activities and upcoming efforts
- Quick identification, appropriate escalation, and effective resolution of risks and issues
- Established decision-making bodies for appropriate delegation (both strategic and tactical)
- Defined change control process, for project/system requirements and performance management
Common Business and Digital Transformation services provided to customers include:
- Strategy, Planning, Implementation Accountability for Business Transformation, Oversight or Governance
- Strategy, Planning, Implementation Accountability for Digital Transformation
- Strategy, Planning, Implementation Accountability for Operationalizing a Business Strategy
- Strategy, Planning, Implementation Accountability for Enterprise Change Management
- Strategy, Planning, Implementation Accountability for Vendor Evaluation and Selection
Learn more about our Acceleration and Optimization offerings.