March 6th, 2018
Quantum Negotiation taught by Karen S. Walch, PhD
High performance and buoyancy in negotiation are at the core of all leadership roles. The Quantum Negotiation preparation framework explores who we are as negotiators in the context of our social conditioning. This program is designed to discover, accelerate, and transform leadership capacity about HOW to communicate, collaborate, negotiate, and innovate under disruption and uncertainty.
Karen S. Walch, PhD, is an emeritus faculty at Thunderbird School of Global Management, an Executive Educator, and Co-Creator of Quantum Negotiation. She is a consultant and coach who specializes in negotiation, collaboration, influence, and inclusive leadership.
The Quantum Negotiation practice and coaching framework explores all human dimensions in the cognitive, psychological, social, physical, and spiritual fields. Quantum Leaders have a strong sense of self, identity, and are anchored to their own values AND buoyant in their behavior.
This is a highly interactive, possibly personal impact course and includes an optional 5 hours of post training follow-up to assure participants are successfully integrating presented materials and experiences that took place during demonstrations and interactions with other participants.
To learn more about the Quantum Negotiation workshop, contact MSSBTI at 602-387-2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enterprise leaders and their teams
- Teams in transitions
- Intermediate level negotiators, facilitators and HR experts
- Crisis and first response professionals
- Pre-workshop one-on-one interviews to assess developmental level and identity personal objectives (about 15-30 minutes per participant)
- 2-day workshop
- 5 hours private coaching follow up for supporting and debriefing behavioral change
- Shortened time to establish and implement shared enterprise/team vision and strategy
- Accelerated budget and resource allocation across all functions
- Increased satisfaction of tolerance and cultural transformation
- Transformation in employee engagement and inclusive behaviors
- Accelerated transformation of leader and team dynamics from resistance to engagement
- Create action plans for collaboration and innovation
- Increased understanding of the complexity of negotiation as a dynamic process that affects all aspects of one’s life and professional performance
- Improved ability to apply the new knowledge of how others think, feel and behave when there are gaps in social engagement/mapping
- Applied deeper level of self and other awareness to improve interaction and negotiation difficulties
- Increased confidence and sense of powerful engagement through a more complete understanding of the interests and concerns of all stakeholders
- Ability to style shift while maintaining own identity and values
- Actionable Plan to optimize real time leadership challenges in employee and team interactions
- All workshops can be performed at MSSBTI facilities in Central Phoenix, AZ or onsite at the client location
See all workshops offered through MSSBTI